The 5th International Symposium on Lipid Oxidation and Antioxidants (5th ISLOA) will take place in the fascinating city of Bologna, Italy, from 8 July till 10 July 2024. Lipid oxidation is a critical area of research with far-reaching implications in various fields, including food science, nutrition, pharmaceuticals, and health. The role of antioxidants in mitigating lipid oxidation is equally significant.
This congress aims to bring together experts, scholars, researchers, and professionals from around the world to exchange knowledge, share their latest findings, and foster collaboration in this important domain.
The Congress is now accepting abstracts for the following topics: submit via the link
1. Innovative methods for lipid oxidation and antioxidant evaluation
2. Elucidation of lipid oxidation and antioxidant mechanisms
3. Lipid oxidation and antioxidant effects in real systems
4. Protein oxidation in lipid-containing model systems and food: oxidative interactions and antioxidant effects
5. Nutritional and physiological effects of oxidized lipids and antioxidants