The 3rd International Conference on Lipid Droplets & Oleosomes will take place on 22 and 23 May 2023, in Wageningen, The Netherlands.
The Conference will combine the most recent scientific and industrial developments in the areas of biology, food/soft matter, and oleosome/lipid droplet ingredient development.
- Prof. Eric Dekker, (Lipid Oxidation), UMass Amherst, US
- Dr. Kent Chapman (Lipid droplet biogenesis), University of North Texas, US
- Prof. Marina Heinonen, (Food Safety), University of Helsinki, Finland
- Dr. Costas Nikiforidis, (Oleosomes in Foods), Wageningen University, The Netherlands
Abstracts are invited on the following topics until 30 January 2023:
- Biogenesis, composition, and imaging of Lipid Droplets and Oleosomes
- Recovering Lipid Droplets and Oleosomes for industrial applications
- Dynamic mobilization, hydrolysis, and digestion of Lipid Droplets and Oleosomes
- Designer materials with Lipid Droplets and Oleosomes
The meeting will be hosted at Omnia, the new conference center of Wageningen University and Research.
For more informations CLICK HERE